"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Very Merry December with October Afternoon

How are your December Daily albums coming along? 
I shared my cover here last week and this week I have finished the base pages. I have kept my base pages flexible so I can move them around as I need. I cut the papers up and put them in the pockets based on the things we usually do in December. In some of the pockets, I put some embellishments like chipboard, doily, Tin Pins, etc. But nothing is glued down or stitched yet. I'll keep moving things around as I add photos, journaling, and memorabilia throughout December.
Here's a look at some of my base pages.







Don't forget to check out the October Afternoon blog for more inspiration.

No comments: