"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Thursday, November 07, 2013

Feathers


I'm loving the feather trend and one of my most favorite feather scrapbooking product is the feather stamp from Glitz Design's Wild & Free collection. 
To showcase that feather on my card, I stamped it on the grey paper with a dark grey ink marker, cut it out and mounted it on a blue doily background that I painted a light cream.. I colored the tip of the feather cream and gold and stitched it on a mush of thread for texture. I added the sentiment with some mini alpha stickers from the Raven collection and splattered some gold paint all around.

Here's a closer look...
Supplies:

Glitz Design "Love You Madly" 8 x 8 paper pad
Glitz Design "Raven" 12 x 12 Stickers - Alphabets & Words
Glitz Design "Wild & Free" Stamp Tin
Others: white cardstock, gold and cream acrylic paints, brush marker, thread, paint brush, palette knife

Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments: