Distress Ink pads Evergreen Bough, Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters, Barn Red, Fired Brick, and Mustard Seed by Ranger
Ink blending tool by Ranger
White gelly roll pen
Black brush marker by Faber Castell Design Memory Craft
Here are the steps:
1. Trim cardstock to about 4.5" x 6" to fit inside the Elegant Damask embossing folder.
2. Emboss the piece and using ink blending tool add some color with the Evergreen Bough Distress Ink pad.
3. Diecut floral pieces using Sizzlits Die - Holiday Greenery and color the pieces with various Distress ink pads.
4. Flick some water with paint brush for the inks to react.
5. When dry, stack the floral pieces together, add some details with pen, and gently roll the edges with your fingers.
6. Attach the flower to the center of the big embossed damask.
7. Stitch two bells near the flower.
8. Write sentiment on a strip of cardstock and attach below the flower.
And before you go, here's a close-up shot.