"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Sizzix wants to know

          Sizzix is having a great contest! You can win a trip to Sizzix in Lake Forest, CA for you and a friend or a $100 Sizzix gift card just by telling them Who Are You!

Here are some details you might like to know:
You could win
  • Grand Prize Winner: wins a trip to Sizzix for her and a friend
  • Top 12 entrants: win $100 Sizzix gift card.
  • Top 12 chosen by January 15, 2014.
  • Grand prize winner announced February 2014.
Check out the full campaign here and the contest page.

To join in the fun, each Sizzix designer is sharing who they are! So, here's who I am:
Treasure hunter: Even though I don't get to do it often, I love finding old toys in flea markets, antique stores, etc. Here's one of my favorite finds.


Art journal maker: They are my friends. I can pour my heart out to them. I always have a few around me withing arm's reach.


Mom: These two people make my world go round.


I have always enjoyed making things with my hands... ever since I started scrapbooking, Sizzix machines, dies, embossing folders, etc. have been part of my go-to-supplies. Right now I'm very much into the various 3D dies that Sizzix has released.

And my current favorite Sizzix project is


Good luck to all who enter!

No comments: