Distress Ink pad Evergreen Bough by Ranger
Ink blending tool by Ranger
Gem stickers (I used the ones by Die Cuts With A View)
Gold acrylic paint
Sewing machine & thread
Here are the steps:
1. Trim cardstock to about 4.5" x 6" to fit inside the Be Merry embossing folder.
2. Emboss the piece and using ink blending tool add some color with the Evergreen Bough Distress Ink pad.
3. Flick some water with paint brush.
4. Mix water water with some gold acrylic paint and flick the paint water on the piece. Let dry.
5. Attach some festive ribbon strips along the edges as shown and stitch them in place.
6. Add a few pearly gem stickers to the centers of the embossed snowflakes to finish.
7. Attach the piece to a cardfront created by folding a piece of cardstock and write your personal message inside.
And before you go, here's a close-up shot.
Here's to handmade cards this Holiday season!