"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy

Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Giant Rhinestones by Glitz Design




Check these Giant Rhinestones out!
All by Glitz Design and all super fun! Here's a layout I did using some Dapper Dan Giant Rhinestones.


Supplies:
Raven 6 x 6 Paper Pad
Finnley 6 x 6 Paper Pad
Color Me Happy 6 x 6 Paper Pad
Dapper Dan Giant Rhinestones
Finnley 12 x 12 Stickers: Alphabets & Words

I wanted to use the white, brown, and blue in the Giant Rhinestones from the Dapper Dan collection to embellish a page about my son. The oranges, reds, and blacks of the Raven collection and the grays of the Finnley collection along with the woodgrain from the Color Me Happy collection provided just the backdrop I needed.

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Dona Engman said...

I love all design of Glitz. Also I like your design too. They are so cute. I have only just found your blog, so naturally followed.

Rhinestones