"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Monday, September 16, 2013

Welcoming Fall with Glitz Design


I made a set of fall-themed note cards for my son's teacher using various papers from Finnley, Sunshine in My Soul, and Wild & Free collections along with Triangles washi tape from Finnley collection. Even though none of these products are specifically fall-themed, their rich reds, yellows, and hints of green along with the warm grays worked perfectly to create a fall look.


Here are some closer looks.



I used:

Finnley 6 x 6 Paper Pad
Sunshine In My Soul 8 x 8 Paper Pad
Wild & Free 6 x 6 Paper Pad
Finnley Washi Tape Triangles
Others: cardstock, thread, paint, marker

Thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

MichelleZ said...

Great card set! I adore that Finnley line. :)