Hi everyone, today's layout is about the comforts of home.
I used Little Yellow Bicycle's newest release Feel Like Home. This time around, I threw some of the gorgeous warmer colors and fabric accents from this collection. Here are some close-up shots.
FLH-103 Fall Floral/Red Lace Frame
FLH-102 Love Your Neighbor/Grey Lace
FLH-105 Denim Chevron/Gold Knit
FLH-101 Happy Home Bands/Crushed Velvet Brocade
FLH-304 6"x 6" Paper Pack FLH-140 Fresh Verse Stickers
FLH-220 Fabric Favorites
FLH-201 Canvas Stickers
NA-BS50 Layered Burlap Stickers - Hearts
1. Cut a 12" x 12" Red Lace Frame paper to frame an 8.5" x 11" cardstock. Attach the rest of the frame to the right half of another 8.5" x 11" cardstock.
2. Trim 3" from the bottom part of Love Your Neighbor/ Grey Lace paper. Attach it inside the frame near the top of the left half of the layout. Trim off excess paper and attach to the right half of the layout to continue the pattern.
3. Attach the photos (mine are 3" x 4" each) at about the center across the layout.
4. Fill in the blank spaces in the cardstock with various 6" x 6" and scraps of 12" x 12" patterned papers cut to fit.
5. Embellish the page with various stickers, fabric, burlap, and canvas elements.
6. Journal below the photos.
7. Splatter some white paint across the layout to finish.
I hope you check this pretty collection out!
Thanks for stopping by :)