I have to admit that my studio had gotten really messy. It was really time to reorganize and put away things that I don't use all the time anymore. It takes me a long time to do it because of all the little beauties that distract me. But I have managed to box away some goodies and shelved them. Still a seriously long way to go but hoping to get there slowly but steadily. I made this layout about that process using Little Yellow Bicycle's newest release Feel Like Home. Love the little details in this collection and the warm hues along with some cooler colors like I used on my layout. Here are some close-up shots.
FLH-103 Fall Floral/Red Lace Frame
FLH-102 Love Your Neighbor/Grey Lace
FLH-304 6"x 6" Paper Pack
FLH-279 Chipboard ShapesFLH-222 Burlap Stickers
FLH-160 Vellum Tape
FLH-135 Favorite Pieces–Stickers
FLH-134 Journaling Cards
1. Cut out an 8.5" x 11" piece from the Red Lace Frame/ Fall Floral paper leaving the frame intact for another project.
2. Trim a 5" x 5.5" piece from the Love Your Neighbor/ Grey Lace paper. Distress the edges a bit.
3. Attach your photo at about the center of this paper.
4. Attach the block to a 6" x 6" Happy Houses/ Denim Mini Check paper. Attach everything to the background leaving about 0.5" from the left and 2.25" from the top.
5. Create a cluster of embellishments around the photo using various Feels Like Home Chipboard Shapes, Vellum Tape, Burlap Sticker, Journaling Card, and Favorite Pieces Stickers.
6. Use the Favorite Pieces sticker 'Home' for the title. Layer a chipboard heart on it to add dimension.
7. Attach a 'welcome' sticker at the top of the page and a piece of vellum tape at the bottom.
8. Cut out the 'Feels Like Home' logo from the barcode strip of the 12" x 12" Red Lace Frame/ Fall Floral paper and attach it near the vellum tape at the base.
9. Journal below thw photo cluster.
10. Cover up the photo and splatter some paints around the page to finish.
Thanks for stopping by :)