"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Stampin' Up! new releases

Here's a card with FOUR of Stampin' Up's newest releases... obviously, I can't get enough of their beautiful products :)


Pretty Print Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 132175
Festive Flurry Clear Stamp Set + Festive Flurry Framelits Dies 133285
Naughty And Nice This and That Rotary Stamp 132278

 I started by stamping the gorgeous snowflakes on cardstock.
Then I lined up the stamped images inside the corresponding dies and ran them through my new Big Shot machine.
I used the Pretty Print Textured Impressions Embossing Folder to emboss a piece of vellum.
Next, I attached the embossed vellum to the card and stacked up the snowflakes to create layers and dimension using foam tape.
Finally, I added the sentiment using the Naughty and Nice rotary stamp.
I had such fun doing this one! Thanks Stampin' Up for sending me these lovelies!

1 comment:

Pam said...

These are so pretty....love the snowflakes!