"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Friday, July 05, 2013

Dream Every Day with Glitz


This is Patriotic week at Glitz Design blog. And I started out with red, white, and blue, and some diecut stars, but then the card took on a life of its own! Take a look and see what I mean. I stuck and unstuck my diecuts and decided to follow my heart...

These are the Glitz Design products I used to make this card:
Uncharted Waters 6 x 6 paper pad
Yours Truly Title stickers
Vintage Blue Epoxy stickers

And here's a closer look 

I wish you freedom to follow your heart!

No comments: