"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Making Art with Stampin' Up! Part 2

How do you like these colors?
Found this at Design-seeds.com.
The palette is close to the new Travel Girl collection from October Afternoon. So I picked these papers from the collection to make my layout

To keep so many colors and patterns from overwhelming my layout, I needed to use them in small pieces. For that I used this Hexagon punch from Stampin' Up's 25th Anniversary Celebration catalog!
Because the punched pieces fit together like puzzles, I could create a quick beehive background on white cardstock.



Here are some close-up shots.







As you can see that punching out desired sections of a patterned paper into a hip shape made for fun embellishments for my page. I think I'll be reaching for this geometric shape punch over and over for a while to come!

3 comments:

jbonomo said...

This is such a stunning layout. thank you. Did you use stencil for the hearts? or stamps?

jbonomo said...

This is a stunning layout! did you use a stencil for the hearts (yellow and pink)? or stamp? Thank you!

Mou Saha said...

jbonomo, i used a stamp from October Afternoon Travel Girl.