Hi everyone, Mou here with today's project! Summer's here bringing with it lazy days, father's day, independence day, road trips, popsicles, lemonade stands and more. Even though there's still a little time before 4th of July, I wanted to make a card celebrating freedom!
To make this card, you'll need:
Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft products
- Gelatos: Gold Champagne, Blood Orange, and Blueberry
- Stamper's Big Brush pen: Black
- Palette knife
Little Yellow Bicycle products
- Vintage Summer 6" x 6" paper pack
- Vintage Summer Stick Pins
- Naturals Burlap Stickers: Flag
- Naturals Cork Alphas: Esfera
- Clear Word Stickers: USA
Cardstock, adhesive, paint brush, stamp
Here are some close-up shots of my card
You can follow these steps to remake this card:
- Attach 6x6 star patterned paper to 6.5" x 5" card and trim off excess.
- Using palette knife, apply gesso on the right half of the card.
- Color the burlap flag stickers with Blood Orange gelato and blend with wet brush. let the flags dry on their clear backing sheet.
- When dry, peel the burlap flag stickers and attach near the bottom of the card.
- Coat the cork alpha stickers with gesso and color with Gold Champagne gelato.
- Cut a small strip of coordinating patterned paper into a banner. Attach it above the burlap stickers.
- Add the sentiment 'Free' on the paper banner. Color the paper with a little bit of Blueberry gelato to make the sentiment stand out.
- When dry, ink up any scripty background stamp with Stamper's Big Brush pen and stamp randomly on the card.
- Attach star stickers on the card.
- Tuck a couple of star stick pins under the paper banner.
- Splatter some gesso, Gold Champagne, and Blueberry gelatos to finish the card.
Hope you enjoyed today's little tutorial. Stop by tomorrow for more inspiration!