"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Sizzix Love

Sizzix dies seem to fit any projects! Here are some projects I have worked on recently using Sizzix Alterations dies by Tim Holtz.
Starting with the most recent

Tutorial here.

Using:
Sizzix Movers & Shapers Magnetic Die Set 2PK - Vintage Telephone & Typewriter Set
Taught this one at CKU last year.


Using: 
Tutorial here.


As seen in March-April 2013 issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine, Copyright: Creative Crafts Group. Posted with prior permission from the publisher.
Using:
Sizzix Movers & Shapers Die - Ornamental
Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Alphabet Die - Typeset

Using:
Tutorial here.

Using:
Sizzix Bigz Die - Tattered Florals
Tutorial here.


Using:
Did this one for Tim's CHA-W 2013 booth

Using:
Also for Tim's CHA-W 2013 booth

As seen in November-December 2012  issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine, Copyright: Creative Crafts Group. Posted with prior permission from the publisher.
Using:

And one I did quite a while back for Anna Griffin.

Using: 


Hope you enjoyed my little recap :)

3 comments:

Bee Rozatti said...

Hello! A couple of years ago my computer crashed & I lost your blog link, because my brain links aren't what they used to be I could only recall your first name. . .long story short I am a big fan of your scrap artwork. I followed you when your children were young & you had a terrible time with your finger. . .but I see that your gift of conveying life is as wonderful as ever! There is so much color to your bright love of your family. . .although I am primarily a Project Life gal now, I appreciate all the bursts of creativity your work shows. Bless you & your family! Finding you again makes my day! Bee

Bee Rozatti said...

Hello! A couple of years ago my computer crashed & I lost your blog link, because my brain links aren't what they used to be I could only recall your first name. . .long story short I am a big fan of your scrap artwork. I followed you when your children were young & you had a terrible time with your finger. . .but I see that your gift of conveying life is as wonderful as ever! There is so much color to your bright love of your family. . .although I am primarily a Project Life gal now, I appreciate all the bursts of creativity your work shows. Bless you & your family! Finding you again makes my day! Bee

Bee Rozatti said...

Hello! A couple of years ago my computer crashed & I lost your blog link, because my brain links aren't what they used to be I could only recall your first name. . .long story short I am a big fan of your scrap artwork. I followed you when your children were young & you had a terrible time with your finger. . .but I see that your gift of conveying life is as wonderful as ever! There is so much color to your bright love of your family. . .although I am primarily a Project Life gal now, I appreciate all the bursts of creativity your work shows. Bless you & your family! Finding you again makes my day! Bee