Thursday, January 24, 2013

Some CHA pictures

Well, I didn't get to go to CHA... the darn kidney stones made travel a big no-no for me and so I was stuck in the hospital and then at home while my heart and soul was in California! But the sweetest Paula Cheney sent me these photos from the show... from Tim Holtz's booth. I still can't believe that I got this lucky!!! Throughout the entire process, I got every product, every freedom, every support I needed and more from Tim, Mario, and Paula and it still feels like I'm in a dream and I never want to wake up! Thanks guys :)









3 comments:

kate blue said...

loving all the pics too! and I have heard that kidney stones are PAINFUL!!!

Jan said...

I was lucky enough to go to CHA and your projects were amazing! Love what you created with Tim's new products! I still am in awe that you created all that while going through so much with your kidney stones! Hope you are feeling better!

sandy said...

I love all of your creations! They are all beautiful. I love your use of color as well as the composition.