"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Look what I found

on the Stampington blog!!!
I did this calendar way back in October for a blog hop with Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft and 100 Proof Press stamps.






















And to respond to a sweet comment by chemgirl

Blogger chemgirl said...
Happy New Year, Mou!! Your art is lovely, and I am a huge fan. That said, do you plan on sharing the rest of your DD on the OA website. Yours is most inspiring, and I am still finishing mine now.
I'm hoping to share more pages on the OA blog later this month. I didn't get to work on DD in December much because I was in the hospital, sick! So, I'm slowly working on various things now and hoping to catch up and actually finish my DD.

1 comment:

chemgirl said...

I hope you are doing well now, and I look forward to whatever you post here. It is all lovely!