"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Creative Spaces Vol. 2 winner and a journal peek

Random number generator picked
BloggerKelly said...

I love to organize! I would love to figure out a better system for my embellishments. I have them by color, but they barely fit in the boxes now. I need something new.
9:51 PM

Kelly please email me your address at mou_s51@yahoo.com by 1/18/2013 and I'll forward it to CK. If I don't hear from you by 18th, you'll forfeit your prize. So, I hope you check back and contact me.
 And here's a peek into a journal page


















You can see the full page and the steps that went into creating it here.

No comments: