"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Wednesday, January 09, 2013

A page from my art journal

Recently, I came across a lovely stamp company called Paperbag Studios. The owner and creator of this company Roben-Marie is super sweet! She sent me my favorite stamps from her collection! I have to say I'm truly 'heart'ing these stamps and they are making their way into my cards, journals, and more. Here's one called Vanessa.



I made this page with her...




















When I shared my page with Roben-Marie, she gave me the cute little story behind this stamp.

2 comments:

Marta Bodas said...

Beautiful, as usually. Have a happy new year

Besthobbyeva said...

WOW!!! Just amazing!!!!!

Laurie
serenityscrappers