"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Thursday, December 13, 2012

A gift wrapping tutorial

I'm not good at using wrapping papers. Whenever I get to the corners, my folds get messy! So, for years, I have used bags to give gifts for any occasion. With time, I have learned to dress up the bags with pretty tags and more, but I have always wished I could make the packages prettier... why? Simply because I love it when I get pretty packages! So, this year, I'm venturing into creating giftwraps of my own for Christmas.


I even made up a tutorial for it! Check it out here :)

No comments: