Monday, November 12, 2012

Glitz for November

Hi everyone, Mou here with today's layouts!
 
When I think November, I think Thanksgiving...then I think of all things , I'm so grateful for! My list is very long, so I picked the two most special reasons that I can't express enough gratitude for... my kids!
 


 
My second layout is about our trip to Legoland last November.
 



 
Supplies
Layout 1:
Yours Truly Ephemera 12x12 paper
Yours Truly Motif 12x12 paper
Cashmere Dame Washi Tape Blue Polka
Cashmere Dame Washi Tape Chevron
Cashmere Dame Rubber Stamps
Hello Friend Washi Tape Coral Chevron
Hello Friend Teeny Alphas Coral

Layout 2:
Yours Truly Chevron 12x12 paper
Yours Truly Ephemera 12x12 paper
Cashmere Dame Paper Layers
Yours Truly Puffy Words
Yours Truly Whatnots
Hello Friend Title Stickers
Cashmere Dame Washi Tape Blue Polka
Cashmere Dame Washi Tape Chevron
Vintage Blue Title Stickers

1 comment:

MichelleZ said...

Both are BEAUTIFUL layouts! I think the first one is my favorite. I love the colors! I also like the handwritten journaling next to the photo. One day when your children are older, they will look at this and feel loved.