It's a welcome sign for Trick or Treaters I plan to hang on our front door this Halloween...
I have used some old and some new Glitz Design products.
Here's the list of Glitz Design products I used for the project:
1. Cashmere Dame 6x6 Paper Pad (I used the Cherries paper)
2. Cashmere Dame Paper Layers (I used the book type one)
3. Cashmere Dame Whatnots (Candy dispenser)
4. Afternoon Muse Chipboard Album (I used the yellow insert)
5. Teeny Alphas Black type
6. Teeny alphas Pink Woodgrain
7. Beautiful Dreamer Trims (pink tulle)
And some other supplies:
1. Embossing folder
2. Embossing machine
3. Sewing machine
4. Baker's Twine
5. Dress Pattern
6. Diecut frame
7. Sand paper
8. Pinking scissors
9. Fringing scissors
10. Adhesive Pop dots
1. Trim the 6x6 Cherries paper to 6x4 so it fits inside the embossing folder.
2. Emboss the paper.
3. Sand the embossed piece.
4. Take the embossed piece and a paper layer and arrange the two under a diecut frame.
5. Use pinking scissors to edge the paper layer. Trim off excess around the frame.
6. Stitch the pieces together with sewing machine.
7. Fold, pleat, and fringe some dress pattern and add to the chipboard album insert.
8. Stitch dress pattern border to secure in place.
9. Layer the layered frame from Step 6 slightly overlapping the border.
10. Apply dimensional adhesive to the candy dispenser from the Cashmere Dame Whatnots pack.
11. Attach the candy dispenser on top of the frame and border.
12. Use Pink Woodgrain Teeny Alphas to spell out 'Drop in for some candy" next to the candy didpenser. Use Black Teeny Alphas to spell "No Tricks, only treats" below the fringe border.
13. Machine stitch the stickers for added texture.
14. Tie pink tulle into a bow through the holes in the chipboard album insert.
15. Tie Bakers Twine to the tulle in the back of the base to make a hanger.
Here are some close up shots...
Hope you enjoyed today's project and would give it a try!