"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

This week

Monday: chess, karate, and errands that kept me away from home all day
Tuesday: school reading seminar, work
Wednesday: Nini turns 10, cupcakes to school, karate, celebration, science olympics, apple tasting in school
Thursday: Writing seminar in school, science fair meet, piano
Friday: I don't dare to think...deadlines!
Saturday: Ashis goes to Manila, Philippines for a week; Karate class; Karate graduation
Sunday: Please don't wake me up... I want to sleep till I can't sleep anymore

2 comments:

beez map said...

i like your collages


SIGN UP TODAY@ www.beezmap.com

Kelly_Deal said...

You are one busy mama!