Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Take the challenge

I have started a challenge series over at the Faber Castell Design Memory Craft blog. I think you might enjoy participating in this challenge. I'll be posting the challenges here on my blog, but to win prizes you'll need to link you creations in your comments on the Design Memory Crafts blog to my challenge post.

Today, I have a challenge for you. I feel that creative challenges help us experiment and learn new things. Challenges can help us get unstuck from creative ruts. They can also inspire us to create in ways we would not have thought of otherwise. So, I decided to take a few creative challenges myself and thought you might like to play along.
Every month, on the first Monday, I'll post a challenge and my take on it. You'll have 12 days to take this on. Leave a comment to the challenge post with a link to your creation based on that challenge. The following Monday, we will pick THREE winners randomly from among the readers who participated in that week's challenge. And the winner will get a prize from Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft®.
Today's challenge is simple. I love colors! Don't you? So why not take a color challenge!
I found this at Design Seeds via Pinterest. It's irresistible to me!


 
I knew instantly where I could find these colors in my stash...


 
Look through your stash and I'm sure you'll find these colors in one form or another. Now, play with it!
So, here's my take:

 
Don't forget to share your clallenge creations with us...just leave a comment with link to your project image (s) by Friday, 9/14 and we will pick THREE winners randomly to win a prize each!

The prizes for this challenge are:
ONE pack of Mixed Media Aquarelle & Ink in your choice of color!!!
There are 5 color choices to pick from:

Don't forget to check back on Monday, 9/17 to see if YOU won!
Hope you play along!
Mouprofile

3 comments:

Françoise said...

Coucou, une très jolie réalisation, j'aime beaucoup cette simplicité tout en douceur ! bonjour de Belgique

Françoise
http://granny-unepageparci-unepageparla.blogspot.be/

Patricia Roebuck said...

Love this challenge. Gorgeous piece! Loving these colors.

Isha said...

This is Gorgeous. Love your work and its great to participate in the challenges. I love to color but have only tried FC Watercolor pencil and polychromos....so a perfect way to try other products too. It was fun to play along.TFS