The front cover layout made me smile...what a clever way of using paint chips from the hardware store by Megan Hoeppner!
Inside this issue, you'll find back-to-school, fall, and Halloween layouts. The September/October 2012 issue is also the annual Top 10 issue! There are 30 extra pages of top-ten goodness, including:
- 10 ways to use itty bitty scrap supplies (Check out Daniela Donner's layout on p. 38)
- 10 new tips and techniques (You might also enjoy the little tricks I put together, p. 17-22)
- 10 fresh journaling ideas
- 10 ways to breathe new life into your supplies
- 10 layouts from first-time contributors (And don't miss Tara Leake on p. 103)
- 10 trendy product combos
Good luck everyone!