"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy

Friday, July 20, 2012

Let me show you

some more CHA projects, this time using October Afternoon Farm Girl...

The papers reminded me of old-fashioned fabric and so I "quilted" a page.


And this one was like a coloring page to me. and so I just used it that way.


These jar label kinda paper gave me this idea for a card congratulating someone.


And then there was a paper full of vintage seed packets... thought that might be a nice tag for a garden gift!

4 comments:

katiebug92 said...

LOVE the quilted look of your first page!

Lisa Graham Art said...

Love your quilted daughter page. :)

Auntie Em said...

This is the first glimpse I have had of OA's farm girl and I love it!!! Your LOs are just gorgeous, and card and tag are so pretty.
Thanks for sharing a peek! :)

jengd said...

Great stuff- LOVE the Cool Beans card- that's a hoot!