Monday, July 30, 2012

Few organization ideas

My studio space is not the neatest or cleanest or most efficient at times, but there are a few things that I love and they work well for me. For example, my little stamp display... they make me want to create!

And my washi tapes... I have many and in fact, I have ordered some more... but I don't use all of them at the same time, so I separate the current favorites and put them in a paper towel holder... works for me!

Check out some more organization ideas over at the October Afternoon blog and please share your cool ideas with me 'cause we can all use some tidy-up help :)

5 comments:

erinB said...

Love the paper towel holder idea!

Dana Brooks said...

Hi, I was wondering where you got all the chevron washi??????

Dana Brooks said...

Hi I was wondering where you got all the chevron washi tape????

Mou Saha said...

Thanks Erin!
Dana, two of them are Glitz Design and one by October afternoon.

Farheen said...

mOu...very informative...great ideas to organize your stuff..love all your ideas..!!!