"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy

Monday, June 18, 2012

Winners

For CK's July August 2012 issue

Shannon said...

Your work is so inspiring!
9:46 PM

And for Paper Smooches Summer Groves stamp set
Blogger
Jennifer said...

Adorable card! Love how you added the welcome summer to the fence like a gate...very clever!
10:06 AM
Blogger

Congratulations Ladies! Please email me at mou_s51@yahoo.com with your addresses by Friday 6/22/2012. I will forward your addresses to the sweet people who will then ship your prizes to you. If I don't hear back from you by Friday, I'll assume you won the prize elsewhere and/or are no longer interested and I'll pick a new winner.

Thanks to EACH and EVERYONE of you who played along :)

No comments: