"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

New winners

Since I didn't hear back from the original winners, and because I'd absolutely hate to see the prizes not go out to anyone, I decided to pick new winners. Here they are:

for the CK July-August issue

pooky said...
Super layout Mou!! Lots of good summer fun:) Thanks for the chance!
♥Bev
12:17 PM


BloggerJen said...
This is a fab scene! Super cool card!
7:52 PM

I hope you two lucky ladies are reading this post. Please email me at mou_s51@yahoo.com by Friday 6/29 with your addresses.


1 comment:

pooky said...

Hi Mou!!! Yes dear I'm reading your post:))) Thank you!!!! Sent you my snail mail:)
♥hugs♥
Bev