Friday, June 08, 2012

Hambly Farewell blog Hop

Hambly is closing its doors... I'm going to miss them...a LOT!!!
So, the design team wanted to say Farewell Hambly in a blog hop by sharing some of our favorites...
Here are mine:

Start hopping at the Hambly blog
Allison Kreft Abad
Felicitas Klink
Iris Babao Uy
Janna Werner
Jennifer Rzasa
Karin Cazenave-Tapie
Leah Farquharson
Leeann Pearce
Marie Ramirez
Maisa Mendonca

Mou Saha: You Are Here
Pearl Lui

Jaz Lee


Marie Ramirez said...

Wonderful wonderful pages!

Janna Werner said...

Mou, love your projects. Thanks for the great time we had at Hambly. Janna

Felicitas Klink said...

great projects and I will miss hambly too :( I enjoyed workig with you, Mou
hugs Felicitas


I love your pages! It's convinced me to get the new graph styled overlay. Problem is now I'm going to want to hoard them not use them :)

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Lovely projects! It's been great being on the DT with you

Jill said...

This makes me so very sad. Hambly fills a niche in the scrapbooking world that no other company does.

Leeann Pearce said...

Adore your work and enjoyed working alongside you!

Delia W said...

sorry to hear about Hambly, but would love to get my hands on some goodies before the disappear.