"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Diecuts With A View "A Type of Art Stack"

Have you seen this stack?
























I LOVE it... there's so much cool typography possibilities contained in this one Die Cuts With A View stack! These papers in yellow, orange, pink, red, ivory, turquoise, blues, black, brown, letters, numbers, words, punctuations, and various finishes are just awesome! Here's a layout I did with A Type of Art stack.


I started with the striped paper as it had all the colors I love together.



I created a rustic frame around my photo with strips of paper that I cut using pinking scissors. I stitched to tie together all the pieces and add some texture.


I wrote my title with a white paint pen on the orange-y pink typed paper and cut it out with scissors. I attached it above the photo and finished the title with alphabet stickers. I journaled above the title to finish the layout.


Make sure to check out all the Die Cuts With A View stacks at JoAnn's!

3 comments:

erinB said...

Love!

katiebug92 said...

I haven't seen that stack yet! I'm loving it already.

Crystal_235 said...

Great page.
I want that stack!