Friday, June 22, 2012

Die Cuts With A View "The Homespun Stack"

I used The Homespun Matstack to make today's card.

























With just the right amount of glitter and texture and handstiched feel, this mini stack was perfect for making cards! I used the orange paper with white flowers as the background for my card.

























I cut out the birds on the branch from another piece from the matstack with craft knife and added it to the card front.





















But I had the most fun with the sentiment! There is this one design in The Homespun Stack with a bird and embroidered clouds and flowers and a speech bubble saying 'Hello'. I cut that 'Hello' out and mounted it on the card with foam adhesive for dimension to look like the pink bird saying 'Hello' to the green one.

















Hope you enjoy creating with The Homespun Stack!

1 comment:

pooky said...

Oh how cute!!!! I love DCW!
♥hugs♥
Bev