Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Some more cards

First of all, thanks Madeline Rains for your sweet comment :) I'm glad you liked the challenge. Doesn't it open up a whole new world of creative possibilities?
BloggerMadeline Rains said...
Hi. I tracked down your blog in order to let you know how much I appreciated your challenge! I kept adding in upcycled materials (that I've been collecting for too long) on other challenges too, and will frequently from now on. Your style inspired me when i used to have a subscription to Creative Keepsakes and I'm glad now to have found your blog. Whew. Longest message ever. Hope your son's feeling better.
9:55 PM
And now, time to share a few cards I made over the last few days...
Card # 1


















Card # 2


















Card # 3


















Now, to get back to work!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards! The owl is too cute, but the best dad ever card stole my heart.

katiebug92 said...

Wow, those are beautiful! Are those owls stamps or did you doodle them? Just curious. They're adorable.

-Katie

Madeline Rains said...

Yes, I am going to be raiding our recycling bin a lot now.

I love that hero arts owl stamp and just ordered it. So glad to see what you did with it.

Mou S said...

Thanks Madeline for the stamp info. Katie, I used two sets of owl stamps, both from Hero Arts.I think those owls are mighty cute :)