Saturday, May 05, 2012

Happy NSD!

Hope you are able to do something creative on National Scrapbooking Day! I'll have to stay close to home because of my sick little boy and puppy, but I'll pop in and out at the Big Picture Classes and Creating Keepsakes sponsored Creative Crop event.

Big Picture Classes


There will be challenges, prizes, and live chats. It's free and fun!

If you get chance, please join me for a live chat from 6:15-6:45 pm PDT.
Let's see, that would translate to 9:15 pm EDT or 8:15 pm CDT or 7:15pm MDT.

I hope you'll play along :)

1 comment:

Madeline Rains said...

Hi. I tracked down your blog in order to let you know how much I appreciated your challenge! I kept adding in upcycled materials (that I've been collecting for too long) on other challenges too, and will frequently from now on. Your style inspired me when i used to have a subscription to Creative Keepsakes and I'm glad now to have found your blog. Whew. Longest message ever. Hope your son's feeling better.