"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Lift Me Up! Winners

And here are the winners to the spots in my 4-week workshop at Big Picture Classes, Lift Me Up!




From my blog:
BloggerTiffani said...
Lots of things! Outgrown children's clothes can become doll clothes. Brown paper used for packing material can become wrapping paper or collage fodder. I have to fight the hoarding tendency! :)
7:55 PM


And from Katie's blog:
          Oh this is such a great idea! I love this! :) I want to so bad do something artsy right now! :)

Congrats! Please email me at mou_s51@yahoo.com with 'Lift Me Up winner' in the subject line, so I can give you further info about registration.

There will be more chances to win spots and I'll post links right here for those.
In the meantime, have fun making stuff :) 

No comments: