"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy

Friday, April 13, 2012

An art journal tutorial

But first, here's another card sneak peek as I promised yesterday...


And now, the tutorial. Here's a spread from my old-book-upcycled-to-art-journal.







































You can find the tutorial over at Katie's blog and another chance at winning a spot in my Lift Me Up Creative Upcycling workshop at Big Picture Classes.

6 comments:

V@lBlub said...

C'est vraiment magnifique tes créations!!
Bises

curlyqmosaics said...

This is amazing! I love the masking and all the whimsical journaling!

RED said...

Thank you for a great tutorial. I like your style!

RED said...

Thank you for a great tutorial. I like your style!

Heather said...

A question about a project like this; Do you use every page in the book or would you glue a bunch together to support one spread?

Heather said...

A question about a project like this; Do you use every page in the book or would you glue a bunch together to support one spread?