Saturday, December 10, 2011

A very BIG day for me

Today, my very first self-paced class "Grateful, Every Day" opens at Big Picture Classes. This class is the fruit of a long-standing belief I have had. In the spirit of the season, Big Picture is promoting "Grateful, Every Day" with their Give Back program. Be sure to check it out!


Neija said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Neija said...

First of all, I'm sorry because I speak English very bad one.
I just registered to your: Grateful Every Day Big picture on classes, and I already finished my structure.
I look forward to more.

Neija (

a1983alaskan said...

Hi Mou! I signed up for your class. It sounds so interesting. I have always felt it is good to live a life of gratitude, but sometimes I "put it on the back burner". I'm hoping this project will keep gratitude in the forefront. I may wait to work on this when the new year begins. Thanks for being a part of BPC and sharing with your new students :-)