Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Inspired by Autumn

I'm fascinated by the grandeur of Autumn! Where I live, we don't see colors of changing leaves, so I make up for it with my craft supplies. Here's an example:















As seen in Creating Keepsakes magazine, November -December 2011, Copyright: Creative Crafts Group
You can find the details here.

Here, I want to take a moment to say thanks to all of you, my blog readers for visiting me, leaving comments, participating in giveaways, and more.
Also a great big thank you to all of you who support my little Etsy venture!
And my students who have driven for hours in terrible weather to take my classes...
My design teams Anna Griffin, 7 Gypsies, Glitz Design, Faber-Castell, Hambly Studios for the opportunity to create for them.
And Creating Keepsakes for everything...

Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate :)

1 comment:

erinB said...

Mou, I WILL be one of those crazy gals that drive hours for one of your classes!!! It's on my bucket list! :) Thank YOU for all of your inspiration and support!! (I finally got some gesso and did a project with my gelatos! I'll post a link for you when it's up on my blog!)