Monday, November 07, 2011

Glitz layouts for November

Hi everyone, here are my Glitz layouts for November...
For my first layout, I turned to each new collection because as beautiful as they are individually, I think they work together wonderfully too.












I used a rose frame from Beautiful Dreamer Peek-A-Boos. I stamped the Vintage Blue rose onto scrap cardstock with a Ranger Archival Sepia Ink Pad and used watercolor pencils to color it a similar shade as the rose in the frame. Then I cut it out and layered with pop dots next to the frame.










I  journaled in the little ornate label printed on the Beautiful Dreamer Houndstooth paper and added a Vintage Blue lace trim to finish.







My second layout is also a combination of all three collections.














Supplies:
Layout 1:
Beautiful Dreamer 12x12 Houndstooth Paper
Beautiful Dreamer 12x12 Damask Paper
Beautiful Dreamer Peek-A-Boos
Dance in the Sunshine Epoxy Stickers
Dance in the Sunshine Paper Layers
Vintage Blue Trim Cards
Vintage Blue Stamp
Layout 2:
Beautiful Dreamer 12x12 Damask Paper
Beautiful Dreamer Peek-A-Boos
Dance in the Sunshine Epoxy Stickers
Vintage Blue Stamp

No comments: