Monday, November 28, 2011

And the winner is

of CK's Scrapbooking Holidays and Celebrations is comment # 4 as chosen by random.org
Crystal_235 said...


I love scrapping my husband dressed up as Santa (at Wal-mart) and my kids sitting on his lap.
I have a really cute photo of my Daughter and the title say's "Shh, I have a Secret...My daddy is Santa's helper!"
11:16 AM

Congrats Crystal :)
Please email me your addy at mou_s51@yahoo.com

Yesterday, we had a visitor...

Om spotted him in our backyard while he was playing outside... the gator was about 5 feet long head to tail tip sporting mighty fangs... shiny and unperturbed! This, however, isn't new to us... we used to get many more of them only few years back basking in the winter sun... used to freak my mom out when Nini was very young as she, being her mother's daughter, was always immensely curious about everything!

School was out for a whole week which was a great respite from early mornings... We went to Legoland, Universal Studios, and stayed at the Nick Hotel. The kids had a blast!!! I LOVED all the details of the Harry Potter castle and man, I hate riding roller coasters... Om wasn't big enough for a few rides and was somewhat grumpy about it. My legs are still killing me from all the walking... in fact, we postponed our tickets to Sea World because of that... overall, nice break from routine.

On the art front, been busy making my next Etsy kit for the new year and editing photos for printing as well as preparing some Christmas gifts. Will share pics asap :)

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

WHAT?! Do you just wait for the gator to wander away and never set foot in the yard again, or is there some other method of making sure a 5 FOOT ALLIGATOR is not in your yard?

eli said...

Congrats to the winner! and OMG that gator!!

Crystal_235 said...

I'm so jealous! I really want to bring my kids to Legoland. But I live in MN. I'm glad you had fun.