Monday, October 03, 2011

Stencils by Balzer Designs

Good things happened when Julie Fei-Fan Balzer and Jaime Echt of The Crafters Workshop came together to create trendy lovely stencils! Ever since Jaime gave me some of those beauties, I have been playing... let me just admit that I find them irresistible! And sometimes I use several stencils in one project too... like this one:


I used the 'Trust Your Heart' and 'If You Believe' 6"x6" stencils with spray mists, watercolor pencils gelatos and a stamp to create this 9"x12" poster.

Want to check out the other inspiring creations with Julie's stencils? Hop on over to...
And don't forget to visit Julie's Flickr group for more! 
Happy hoppin'!

10 comments:

famillemarleau said...

I love what you did on your poster. Love the colors too. Thanks for sharing, Johanne L.

Bonita Rose said...

I hv both of these, u've inspired me to get busy and use them today! Love your poster! gorgeous! xo

Gio said...

Love it! It's gorgeous!

amytangerine said...

WOW. this is absolutely amazing!

rajns (carolyn) said...

They look fantastic together - I hadn't thought of that - thanks for sharing your creativity!

Margie H said...

Hi, Mou! It's been awhile...had to stop in say WOW! LOVE how you used both stencils in your project :)

Heidi said...

I love your use of color. Beautiful!

Lillian Child said...

So very creative!!!

milkcan said...

You rocked it! This is STUNNING!

Helen Tilbury said...

Hi Mou, lovely to get back on to your blog - I see you have been very busy making beautiful creations & love what you have done with Julie's stencils!