"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

Monday, August 15, 2011

Where did

the last week go? I'm not sure! It was strangely busy with little room to breathe...
I'm glad I went to the crop at Whim So Doodle with Kelly on Friday... it was fun to see Anita and Katie again... seriously, while I was there, I only shopped and cropped nothing...huh!
Anyways, here's a share:













I used the 7 Gypsies Lille chipboard alphas for the title. I love this notebook edge punch by EK Success... there's something about edge punches that I can't resist... I have quite the collection of EK and Martha Stewart punches now! That grid paper is from Bella Blvd. and the kraft cardstock from Michaels. Journaling pen is from Faber-Castell. School themed stickers are handmade by me. Adhesives are by Scotch 3M.

Happy Monday!

No comments: