Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Stampin' Up!

Recently as I was organizing my stash, I found that over the years the item I have collected the most are stamps! Like many of you, I am fond of stamping. My woodmount stamps have long become part of my studio decor. Some of my very favorite stamps are from Stampin' Up! I was introduced to their products back in 2006 when I got an incredibly generous selection as part of my CK Scrapbooker of The Year 2006 finalist prize pack. Ever since, I have used those stamps time and again and loved them. You can check out the latest Stampin' Up! catalogs here.
I'm so grateful for the wonderful products they have come up with and have kindly sent my way. Let me share with you a card I created using their older and new goodies.
























For this one, I have used the following Stampin' Up! stamps:
1. A to Z background stamp
2. Puns from the Past Sentiment set
Here's another one using the same set of sentiment stamps Puns from the Past













Keep checking back for more Stampin' Up! projects throughout this week :)

2 comments:

Jessie said...

They are both beautiful!

Kim Watson said...

Fab cards Mou! I love the little vintage typewriter.