Friday, August 19, 2011

Stampin' Up! Day 4

My collection of punches is quite big too. With all the beautiful punches out there, it's hard to resist! Here's one of my new favorites: the Doily Triple Layer Punch by Stampin' Up! It is open to so many layering possibilites and here are just a few...





































And here's the page I did with it.


















































Here's what I used:
1. Doily Triple Layer Punch by Stampin' Up!
2. Live Every Moment Embosslit die by Stampin' Up!
3. Contempo Alphabet stamps by Stampin' Up
4. Stampin' Spots ink pads
5. DCWV Lemon Flower Stack
6. Machine Stitching

2 comments:

Denise Price said...

Ooh, love that page!

I've enjoyed seeing your projects in _Creating Keepsakes_, so I decided to follow your blog. Enjoying it very much so far--thanks!

Kim J said...

Are you obsessing over those punches as much as I am? They're so much fun! :)