Thursday, August 18, 2011

Stampin' Up! Day 3

For today's project, I used:Stampin' Up! Button, button stamp set
Stampin' Up! Classic Stampin Pads - Brights Collection
Stampin' Up! Sweet Buttons Embosslit Die 
Stampin' Up! Tiny Tags stamp set
Stampin' Up! Jewelry Tag Punch
Stampin' Up! 8-1/2X11 Smooth Card Stock - 2010 In Color Assortment

This is what the stamps look like. And these are the inkpads I used.










I stamped and cut out the buttons and used the Sizzix embosslit buttons die (the embosslits emboss and cut all at the same time!) with color core cardstock and gently sanded them.
Once all my buttons were ready, I arranged them near the photo and moved them around till I liked the look. Then I attached the buttons, some with foam tape to add dimension. A few more elements later, here's the finished layout.

Happy Thursday :)

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Love how you used the buttons! Awesome page!

Courtney Walsh said...

Such a cute page! I think I'm afraid of stamps...they seem less scary now! :)