"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy

Monday, August 01, 2011

And the winner is...

Thanks for sharing your memorabilia storage tips with me ladies!
Today's winner, according to Random Number Generator is comment # 5

Savannah O'Gwynn said...
OH my--this page is super amazing! As for my summer memorabilia....I keep it all in a ziplock back- I have a bag from last summer that I haven't emptied! LOL! THANKS for the chance!! sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com
4:05 PM

Congrats Savannah :) Please email me your addy at mou_s51@yahoo.com
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! I never expect to win--so this was a great surprise! LOOOOVE it:) THANKS for making my day!!!