"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Revisiting watercolor

For the last few days, I had been playing with watercolor again. Watercolor makes me happy... in fact, painting in general does... a hobby that took a backseat after the kids were born. I needed a more forgiving medium that did not dry while I was gone, something that stayed as is and I could revisit and alter and that's when I found scrapbooking. Learned a few things along the way... then, I wanted to experiment with collage and watercolor, not acrylic and this is what I have... memories of Sunday mornings bygone...

Sunday morning Teacups



 
Sunday Morning Pink Lemonade                                                                                     
And together...

3 comments:

Cindy Tobey said...

They are lovely Mou! You're making me want to get my watercolors back out too. :)

piradee talvanna said...

oh my these are gorgeous!! i wish i could draw... :)

Kim J said...

Oh my word!! That pink lemonade canvas is probably one of the prettiest things I've ever seen. Now *that's* summer. :)