Monday, June 06, 2011

A new winner and a share

If you read my 6/3 post, you already know that I was waiting to hear from the original winner of CK's Fabulous Flowers STT . But sadly, that didn't happen, so today I visited random.org again and had a new winner picked for the prize. So here's to a lucky lady:

Cindy deRosier said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your page! So pretty!
8:58 AM


Congrats! Please email me you address Cindy and I'll have your prize sent out :)

On a different note, here's a sneak peek to a workshop I'll be teaching at Whim So Doodle next month or so.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Have a happy day!

6 comments:

unknown said...

Hi Mou,

Couldn't find your email, so I'm posting my question here.

The upcoming class your teaching next month or so, will it be available as kit? Live to far to attend :-(.

char

Cindy deRosier said...

Yea!!! Thank you so much! I'm not finding your email address anywhere, but I think I have it somewhere from a previous contest. Off to email you!

Janna Werner said...

wow this looks so uber awesome!

chemgirl said...

Beautiful as always!

Margaret Cairns said...

Loved the title of your album Mags x

Margaret Cairns said...

Loved the title of your album Mags x