Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A new share

























I had been trying to clean and organize my studio a bit and got lost in admiring all the pretty papers and embellishments and more. I did, however, manage to organize all of my wood-mounted rubber stamps. While I was doing that, I found this photo that had somehow escaped from the box. So, I left whatever I was doing and sat down to scrap it. The paper is from an older GCD studios collection. The letters in the title are diecut using the Sizzix Typeset Sizzlits die... boy, I haven't loved a diecut alpha this much in a while! I used the Scotch 3M Quick dry adhesive to glue those letters in place. And of course, I had to paint a little. I embellished the page with my own hadmade accents. I found that the Faber-Castell Multimark 1523 permanent pen works great for writing on dry paint. I have to tell you that creating this page made me smile... such sweet memories... revisiting a place as a changed person is something else!

Have fun :)

1 comment:

wendyp said...

fabulous layout!!! love the handwriting paint! I'm going to have to give that a try!