"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy

Monday, June 13, 2011

In Full Bloom kit



























loaded with delicious and cheerful gorgeousness from Anna Griffin, American Crafts, Bazzill Basics and more, now in store at CK's Scrap & Paper Shop.
When I first posted about this kit here, Diana mentioned that she was hoping I was going to give away a kit. Well, it took a bit of time, but that's exactly what CK is doing today on their blog. Not one but TWO lucky winners! Visit this link and leave a comment there for a chance to win :)
Good luck!

3 comments:

jennafer m said...

Beautiful layouts, Mou!

Bellaidea said...

very pretty layouts, I like all colors and flowers

Diana said...

The kit and your LOs are sooo gorgeous! I still wish you had one to give away here. heeeeee
I would so love to put a kit together myself... sigh...