"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Today's share

Thanks ladies for sharing your favorite organization tips with me. Keep them coming!
Crystal_235, I totally feel your pain, I'm there quite often myself.
Danielle, I love jars too!
Hi Rita, congrats on your new scraproom :)
Jeannie, I totally RESPECT you for cleaning up after every project... I should make that my goal too!
Don't forget to check out the CK Blog for more organization inspiration and storage solutions AND opportunities of winning a copy of Creative Spaces with Megan Hoeppner!

And now, today's share with 7 Gypsies Mykonos collection and library drawer...

3 comments:

Crystal_235 said...

I was surprise to see my name! Love what you have made!

chemgirl said...

This is so beautiful. You are really an amazing artist.

dawn said...

WOW I love love this, so talented you are. It's gorgeous.